Commercial Solar Installations in San Diego
Experience, Knowledge & Dedication
Home Energy Systems Inc. has installed over 3 million watts of commercial solar in the San Diego area since 2001. Our San Diego commercial solar experts have experienced a variety of unique commercial solar systems over the years, specializing in ground mounts, ballasted roof-mounts, carports, virtual net metering (metering for multi-unit buildings), and more. As one of the best financial and environmentally friendly decisions you can make, it’s simple to see why so many businesses across the nation are implementing solar power in their businesses.
When your business goes solar with Home Energy Systems Inc. you can expect:
- A full financial analysis of your energy expenditures, with a detailed report analyzing your return on investment
- To save tens of thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your system
- A structural analysis on your site, if necessary
- Excellent payback, in as little as three years
- A full turn-key installation; we will handle everything from start to finish
- To take care of necessary repairs, maintenance, and monitoring of the solar system
Previous Commercial Clients include:
- Copley-Price YMCA
- HG Fenton Properties
- The Scottish Rite Center
- Carlton Hills Center
Large Ground-Mounted Systems
Generally speaking, ground mounted solar panel systems cost the same as roof-top solar on a per-watt scale. Ground-mounted systems can be ideal for large scale systems if your business has a considerable amount of ideal land suited for this type of development. Our San Diego solar company has helped hundreds of business save millions of dollars by going solar with this method.
Ground mounted systems are an easy way to install a large number of solar panels without getting up on your roof. In addition, if your business’s roof cannot fit the amount of solar necessary to offset your energy costs, ground mounted systems can be a great addition.
The benefits of ground-mounted solar include:
- Utilizes ground space when roof space is limited
- Solar panels can be mounted at the ideal angle to maximize energy production
- Low ground mounted systems are easier to maintain and keep clean
- Room for future expansion
- Increased air flow keep the solar panels cooler, making them more efficient
Carport solar systems are similar to ground-mount systems in that they can be beneficial in adding a large amount of solar panels when roof space is limited. However, unlike ground-mounted systems, carports can add additional protection and shade for vehicles as well as utilize property that is already developed. Carports also make excellent mounting surfaces for panels as well as adding safety and security for the panels.
The benefits of carports include:
- Utilizes existing parking spaces when roof space is limited
- Adds shading to parking lot
- Allows for a large number of solar panels to be installed
- The unique design and elevated racking allows solar panels to be positioned for optimum energy production and efficiency
- No roof penetration
Roof Mounted Systems
Roof mounted solar systems are still our most popular commercial installations. When there is sufficient roof space or combined with a ground-mounted or carport system, this is a very efficient option. With new technologies, such as the SunPower Dual Tilt platform, penetrations into roof surfaces are kept at a minimum and solar production a maximum. With minimal impact on aesthetics to the building and utilizing already available open space, roof mounting is a popular option for almost every business.
Roof mounted systems can benefit you by:
- Utilizing existing roof space
- No penetrations into roof surface is an option
- Aesthetically pleasing on most roof surfaces
- Available to almost all business owners who own their building/property
- A great option to combine with ground-mounted or carport systems
Ask the San Diego Solar Experts
Take a look at some of our recent commercial solar installations here. If you have questions concerning commercial solar costs, commercial solar financing, the efficiency of commercial solar panels, or if would like to request a proposal, leave an inquiry for our professional San Diego solar sales team. We look forward to fielding your questions.
Call (619) 350-0032 or contact Home Energy Systems Inc. online.